Monday, July 29, 2013

Chemicals And Coco Sex Lube

I have the following crazy youtube video and a commentator said that it must have been the other chemicals that have made my acne break out. So here I have taken a snapshot of the ingredients of the coconut wax product.

yikes! chemicals! ORS coconut oil brand


I've stopped using the product on my face to get my face to heal.

Now on my hair. I think my hair has a lot of coco-build up. I took this after shower. If you look at the picture my hair is just all spiked and wavy up which to me indicates that there is a buildup of coco-tar on the hair. Now I need to get into that whole detangle stuff.



I think I'm leaving the world of this wax/coconut butter and going for pure coconut oil. I dont have African hair so maybe it was a bad idea to begin with. On the positive note, it did lessen my dandruff (not completely rid it) but I have significantly lower flake count.

I am now really enjoy using coconut oil for making love purposes. I really like slathering mr.coconuthead over there with coconut and it lasts slippery longer than vaseline. the coco-girls do not object to do this yet, but I dont think id want want to use this chemicals inside the vajayjay of my #1 girl that might bear my son. Also I researched this: keep in mind guys that coco-oil does not contain spermicide!

I also like using coco oil as deodorant. It stop my man odor for less than a day but I just like the idea of slathering my armpit with coco-oil, makes me feel raw.

Here's another thing I purchased. Goya coconut soda! Ah it is good -- carbonated coco water! Tastes like coconut water but carbonated. I recommend. Mom said, "coconut water that is rotten". Eh?



So i'm going to the African store and getting pure oil! Mr coconut-out!


No comments:

Post a Comment